Last updated on December 1, 2020.
1. What kind of information do we collect?
We may collect information that may identify you (such as your name and e-mail address ("Personal Information") and other information that does not identify you, as listed below and among other informants that may be collected at a later time and that are not restricted to this listing only. This information can be provided immediately or that will be provided during the use of YOUTUNEIN`s application and services.
1.1 The information provided: e-mail address, gender, date of birth, height, level of physical fitness, your photo (if applicable) and among other information that we request or may request. We collect and store the above mentioned information when you register and use the Service and/or provide it in another way, such as by corresponding to us (by email or chat etc.) when you report a problem with the Service or when you subscribe to one of our services or search for a service;
1.2 When you provide us with information about a third party, we assume that you had the consent of that third party before providing us with that information. By providing us with information about third parties, you warrant that you have permission to provide us with this information.
1.3 Automatically collected device information that may include, but is not limited to, information specific to your mobile device (e.g. OS version, hardware model, unique device identifier, mobile network information), information about your login, feature usage, functions or notifications on the device. We also collect and use Your Apple Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) and Google Advertising ID (AAID), among others, to recognize your device and support advertising activities on our Services. These numerical values are not permanently linked to your device and, depending on your operating system, you can reset it through your device settings.
1.4 Information about the use of the application, such as frequency of use, involvement with specific features, sections that the application user visits and common usage
1.5 IP address location, time zone, mobile service provider. 1.6. Cookies, which is an amount of data stored on your device used as an anonymous unique identifier. Please note that cookies generally do not contain personal information.
2. Why do we collect this information?
2.1 To enhance the user experience on our service by operating, maintaining and providing you with all the content and features of the service;
2.2 Manage your account and provide customer support. We may use Your Personal Information to respond to Your technical support requests, Service information or any other communication You initiate ("customer support purposes"); 2.3. Perform research and analysis on the use of or interest in our products, services or content, or products, services or content offered by third parties ("analytical purposes");
2.4 Communicate with you by e-mail, push notifications, reminders and/or other digital methods about products or services that may be of interest to you or us. You can choose not to receive push notifications by changing your device settings;
2.5 For the development and provision of content and/or advertising, among others, tailored to Your interests in our Service and/or other third-party services ("marketing purposes");
2.6 To detect and solve any fraud or other illegal or undesirable behavior of the user; 2.7. take legally required actions.
3. With whom and for whom do we share this information and how can we disclose it?
3.1 Service providers:
We may share Your Personal Information with third parties who perform certain services on our behalf, such as our authorized or analytical service providers. In general, third party vendors hired by us only collect, use and disclose Your Information to the extent necessary to enable them to perform the services they provide to us, for example, by facilitating our Service and analyzing how our Service is used. Please note that they are required not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
3.2 Marketing analysis
3.2.1 We may or may not use applications, software and/or any other means that exist or may be created for analysis and marketing purposes.
We use the data for analysis purposes so that you can help us understand, in particular, how users find our app (for example, which advertiser delivered an ad that led to our app in the Online Store of your device).
It also provides us with different analysis tools that allow us to research and analyze Your use of the Service.
We use the data for marketing purposes so that you can help us adapt our third-party advertisements and according to your interests and show the relevant advertisements to you.
3.2.2 For these services we share data as, but not restricted to, these: - device type and model, CPU, system language, memory, operating system version, Wi-Fi status, date and time stamp, device and operator movement parameters ("Technical Information");
- IP address (which may also provide general location information), user agent, IDFA (Apple identifier for advertisers), Google advertiser ID and other similar unique identifiers ("Technical Identifiers"); - information related to our advertising campaigns and Your actions on the app, such as: clicks on ads, impressions of ads viewed, the URL of the referring site, downloads and installations of applications and other interactions, events and actions, such as adding to the cart, purchases made on the app, clicks, engagement time, etc. ("Engagement Information").
3.3 Facebook and Instagram
We use Facebook for analysis and marketing purposes, as described above. For analysis purposes, we use a tool called Facebook Analytics, from which we obtain, in particular, demographic information and aggregate information about how many people start our application, how often users make purchases and other interactions.
For marketing purposes, we use tools/software, which already exist or may be created, that allow us to choose audiences that will see our ads on Facebook or Instagram. Through this tools/software we can create a list of users with certain sets of data, such as an IDFA, choose users who have completed certain actions in the application (for example, installed it). As a result, we can ask Facebook to show some ads for a specific list of users and also our ads can appear while you are using Facebook or Instagram.
To receive these services, we share data as:
- Explicit events - event information that we have explicitly configured the Application to send, such as "Add to Basket" or "log Purchase", along with any additional parameters provided.
- Implied events - implicitly registered event information, if we choose to use other features of the Facebook SDK, such as integration with Facebook Login or the "Like" button.
- Automatically logged events - basic interactions in the application (e.g. application installations, application initiations) collected automatically. - Facebook Application ID or Instagram - a unique identifier provided by Facebook or Instagram to reference our website and application. - Mobile Advertiser ID - the iOS IDFA (Apple identifier for advertisers). - Technical Information and Identifiers - the type and version of the mobile operating system, application name, application version, the device deactivation setting, the sequence and IP address of your user agent, along with the following device related metrics: time zone, device operating system, model device, carrier, screen size, processor cores, total disk space, remaining disk space.
4. How you can access your information
You can update, correct or change any personal information in your account, or even request that your information be deleted by accessing the "Settings" menu and editing your account or sending an email request to: email@example.com You automatically stop all collection of your information by uninstalling the application.
You can use standard uninstall processes as available on the mobile device or on the market or application network.
When you delete the application, your information will be deleted from our active database, but may remain in our files due to legal obligations. If you require this personal information to be deleted from our files, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we may be required to keep this information in our files and not delete it (or maintain it for a certain period of time, in which case we will fulfill your request for deletion only after we fulfill these requirements). Please also note that when you delete the application, we will not refund your payments.
You can place an order to receive your personal information, only it and not how it was used, through the "Settings" menu of the application. If you make such a request, you will be asked to provide us with an email address to which we may send your personal information. Please note that you confirm and warrant that the email address you provide to us in order to receive your personal information must belong to you and you will be solely responsible for its accuracy and validity and therefore we will not be liable for any violation of your personal information due to your sending to this email address.
Please note that you can also choose not to collect your data for marketing and advertising purposes, not only through our application, but across your entire device using your device-specific settings, and you can also reset your advertising identifier (this can also help you see fewer customized ads) in the same section.
Please also note that the result of such objection or cancellation may affect the process of improving the Services.
5. How we protect your information
Safety is our highest priority. Our application was designed with your security and privacy in mind.
* We protect the security of your information using encryption protocols and software; * We aggregate and pseudo-minimize all users` personal information; * We maintain electronic safeguards related to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information;
* We employ systematic backups of personal information, which aim to reduce the risk of failures and errors in the disk, such as accidental deletion of information. Although we cannot guarantee or warrant that loss, misuse or alteration of information will never occur, we make every possible effort to avoid it. However, you should keep in mind that sending information over the Internet is never totally safe.
Please note that we do not and are not responsible for the collection or security of your payment details.
6. Children`s privacy
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete that information and terminate the child`s account. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us so that we can take the necessary steps.
We will retain Your information for as long as the Application is installed on your mobile device or as needed to provide You with our Service. If you remove the Application, we will remove Your information and use copies of Your information as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations (including for tax and accounting purposes), resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.